Most of the exhibitors at Taste Washington are wineries. They are pouring their wines, made by them. We will have a winery table as well, and we will be pouring our 2016 Chenin Blanc, 2014 Estate Red Mountain Lemberger, and our 2013 Estate Red Mountain Reserve (and 2016 Estate Red Mountain Rosé of Lemberger as a super-secret under-the-table wine).
That's fine and all, and we are always thrilled to pour our wines.
What's really special is our vineyard table. See, we are a vineyard AND a winery. We grow grapes, and we make wine. And a big part of our business is growing grapes for other winemakers and wineries. More than 60 top-shelf producers trust us with their high-end fruit supply. And this is our opportunity to show off what these folks are doing with our Red Mountain fruit.
I will be pouring the following wines, all containing and/or wholly comprised of fruit from one or more of our Red Mountain sites: Kiona Estate, Heart of the Hill, and Ranch at the End of the Road.
- Betz Family Winery 2014 Heart of the Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
- Syncline Winery 2014 Red Mountain Mourvèdre
- Powers Winery 2013 Reserve Kiona Vineyards Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hard Row to Hoe Petite Sirah Barrel Sample
- Muret Gaston 2012 Red Mountain Syrah
- Maryhill Winery 2013 Kiona Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Walla Walla Vintners 2014 Bello Rosso
- Gorman Winery Old Vine Kiona Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sparkman Cellars 2014 Red Mountain Yonder Cabernet Franc
- Kiona Vineyards and Winery 2014 Estate Red Mountain Heart of the Hill Malbec
- Kiona Vineyards and Winery 2012 Estate Red Mountain Petit Verdot
- Kiona Vineyards and Winery 2015 Estate Red Mountain Fortunate Sun Late Harvest Chenin Blanc