The month-long drive is in its second year, and we are pleased to announce the results.
Estate Red Mountain Gewürztraminer
- 12 bottles sold online ($192.95)
- 201 bottles sold in the tasting room ($3,001.05)
Red Mountain Syrah
- 24 bottles sold online ($458.75)
- 83 bottles sold in the tasting room ($1,802.47)
- 213 bottles of Estate Red Mountain Gewürztraminer sold for a grand total of $3,194. That's almost 18 cases of wine! The average transaction price per bottle works out to $14.99.
- 107 bottles of Red Mountain Syrah sold for a grand total of $2,261.22. That's almost 9 cases of wine! The average transaction price per bottle works out to $21.13.
- The total take ended up being $5,455.22. Since we pledged to donate 1/2 of the purchase price of these two wines, that works out to a donation of $2,727.61. We also promised to add $1 to the donation every time someone shared our Facebook post on the promotion. 53 folks did just that, so our total donation came out to $2,780.61.
That's enough to feed more than 13,900 people in our local Tri-Cities community. Thank you for your help, and see you next year.